What's this about

My blog is for anyone really, it will have film reviews, music reviews, football (soccer) previews and reviews, if u follow me i will make sure i follow back!!

Tuesday 12 July 2011

LOST!!!

I never really started watching Lost when it first arrived on channel 4 in 2004, but recently i needed something new too watch, so i gave it a go. I tend to enjoy these types of shows, i loved Flashforward and was disappointed when it got dropped. I started to watch lost and instantly got addicted, I started to stay up into the early hours of the morning with my eyes glued to the screen, its fucking awesome!!! 
I think whoever wrote the first few episodes, is genius. From that moment when u meet the main characters u feel like u know them, it gives u flashes of their past, memories that are relevant to each epiosde. With each flash is a new insight to how they feel or how past experiences and how they will react to different situations. I am about half way through season 3, not one episode has failed to throw up a new challenge to the survivors, a new question to the watchers. I really don't have the slightest clue as to what can happen in the next episode i watch its so unpredictable, thats why i love it though. I know i'm only half way through i am anticipating the end with excitement and disappointment, i don't want it to let me down, but im sure it won't!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment