What's this about

My blog is for anyone really, it will have film reviews, music reviews, football (soccer) previews and reviews, if u follow me i will make sure i follow back!!

Saturday 9 July 2011

Hello Blog Thingy.

Hey im called Fraser, if u hadn't worked that out already. Most of my friends call me Fray, which i kinda like the band 'The Fray' yeah they are pretty good. Basically im a normal guy, football, girls (specifically my girlfriend) and yeah i like beer, who gives a fuck if im not supposed to have it at my age, if u do, go away. Anyway i just left my secondary school, yesterday. It was a boarding school and i had a good time there but i wasn't to sad to leave. I'm going onto a sixth form in September, should be different, it is also a boarding school but is fucking massive so its a big change. That's a small hello and i will blog soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment