What's this about

My blog is for anyone really, it will have film reviews, music reviews, football (soccer) previews and reviews, if u follow me i will make sure i follow back!!

Wednesday 19 October 2011

hey

Its been like 2 months... not that anybody reads this shit but meh. Im on half term right now and i am pretty bored to be honest. Fifa 12 is keeping me sane!! What a game!! I am eagerly anticipating Football Manager 2012 which comes out tomorow!!! Already have it pre-loaded onto my laptop. Sixth form is going ok i guess, i now think i should have just dropped out and joined some army in eastern europe but i didnt so i got to wait two more year till freedom. I dropped P.E which was a good choice cause my report said i was doing shit in it and instead im doing psychology which is alright but the teacher is a wierdo!
Been watching a lot of football, Liverpool are doing ok i guess, unfortunate to draw to the Mancs at the weekend but we deserved to win, Suarez rang so many rings round Evra he got accused of being racist, CUNT!!
Anyway im off to have Bangers and Mash.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment