What's this about

My blog is for anyone really, it will have film reviews, music reviews, football (soccer) previews and reviews, if u follow me i will make sure i follow back!!

Friday 9 December 2011

2011.......

Well it's getting to that time of year where people start to think what's my year been like....? Well im gonna tell you mine.
In a short summary its been a total roller coaster. It started off with me expecting it to be a pretty normal year with everything going smoothly, getting my GCSEs which i did manage =D and starting a new sixth form, but there was of course the unexpected.
I had some amazing friendships and relationships on 2011, however i left a lot at my old school but some did come with me and a lot changed as i started sixth form, it was hard at first but it has got easier along the way and i have met some really cool people and i am enjoying the experience.
I still feel that there is something missing from the end of the year, it started pretty much perfectly but has had its low points and i dont think they have been filled in for yet, hopefully 2012 will find me what i want and maybe it won't be as crazy as 2011 was and probably will be in the last 3 weeks.
I wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.
God Bless.
'Never Forget, the world is yours.'

No comments:

Post a Comment